Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar - Kochi Tour Package
Package Name: Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar - Kochi Tour Package
Duration: 12 Nights and 13 Days
Places covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Poovar and Kochi
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Munnar
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Photo Shooting Point
- ideal spot for taking photos behind woods and streams, Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, Kundala Lake
- a picturesque lake situated 1700 meters above sea level. Then visit Top Station
- a tourist destination in the Kannan Devan hills of Munnar where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Pothamedu View Point
- a spectacular spot has a panoramic view of adjoining valley and river Muthirapuzha. Then visit Tea museum
(Monday Holiday) - known for housing an collection of old objects, Eravikulam National Park
- a sanctuary famous for the endangered Nilgiri Tahr (Mountain goat of South India). If time permits, visit Anamudi
- a trekker's paradise for adventurous activities like trekking and hiking. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive towards the most beautiful Thekkady
- popular Wildlife destination of Kerala. Enroute, visit beautiful spice plantations both sides of the road. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Later you can indulge in an array of activities for the rest of the day. You may have the chances to take part in activities like Elephant ride, Spice plantation Tour, Trekking etc. Evening, you can go for local shopping and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- a thick evergreen forest amid nature. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive towards Kumarakom
, the icon of Kerala tourism and famous for its backwater tourism. Kumarakom offers wide variety of flora, exotic sightseeing, boating and fishing experience. On arrival at Kumarakom, check in your hotel/resort and then visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks. Then visit Bay Island Drift Museum for collection of unique driftwood sculptures is displayed at this snug, cylinder-shaped museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kumarakom - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 08 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Then drive to Kovalam
- a beach town on the Arabian Sea, features three spectacular crescents - The Lighthouse, Samudra and the Hawa beaches. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful coastline. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or visit beach and relax. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Kovalam
, where plenty of leisure options available like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes, catamaran cruising etc by which you will be in a separate world of yours. The sightseeing also includes Kovalam Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake and more. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Kovalam - Poovar
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Poovar
- known for swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands and lush flora. On arrival at Poovar check into the hotel and get refreshed. Rest of the day enjoy the beautiful sightseeing in and around Poovar Island till evening and visit Poovar beach in the evening to view beautiful sunset. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Poovar - Kochi
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi
- a major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea. On arrival at Kochi, check in to the hotel and relax for sometime. After lunch, visit international Lulu Mall
at Edappally - biggest mall in Kerala. The mall houses many shopping brands, fast food centres, restaurants and cinemas. In addition, there are facilities for entertainment like indoor climbing wall, ice skating rink, 5D Cinema, arcade gaming zone, rides, a party hall and a 12 lane bowling alley. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kochi Sightseeing
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Cherai Beach
is a beach located in northern side of Vypin Island. The beach is ideal for swimming as the tide is mostly low and the waves are gentle. It is known for frequent dolphin sightings. It is one of the few places where the backwaters and the sea can be seen in a single frame. After lunch, proceed to visit Chinese Fishing Nets
- fixed land installations, which are used for a very unique and unusual method of fishing, St. Fransis Church
, Fort Kochi
- a seaside town in the south-western part of Main Kochi which is known for its old-world colonial charm, Mattancherry Palace
- Portuguese palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, Jewish synagogue
and Jew Town
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 13 : Kochi - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar - Kochi Tour Package.