Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Kovalam Holiday Package
Package Name: Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Kovalam Holiday Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Thiruvananthapuram and Kovalam
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Munnar
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kumarakom
, the icon of Kerala tourism and famous for its backwater tourism. Kumarakom offers wide variety of flora, exotic sightseeing, boating and fishing experience. On arrival at Kumarakom, check in your hotel/resort and then visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks. Then visit Bay Island Drift Museum for collection of unique driftwood sculptures is displayed at this snug, cylinder-shaped museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Kumarakom - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Then drive to Kovalam
- a beach town on the Arabian Sea, features three spectacular crescents - The Lighthouse, Samudra and the Hawa beaches. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful coastline. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or visit beach and relax. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Kovalam
, where plenty of leisure options available like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes, catamaran cruising etc by which you will be in a separate world of yours. The sightseeing also includes Kovalam Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake and more. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kovalam - Trivandrum / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Trivandrum / Bangalore. On arrival, you will be dropped at a designated point in Trivandrum / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Kovalam Holiday Package.