Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar Tour Package
Package Name: Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar Tour Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam and Poovar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Munnar
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Thekkady - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 05 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Then drive to Kovalam
- a beach town on the Arabian Sea, features three spectacular crescents - The Lighthouse, Samudra and the Hawa beaches. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful coastline. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or visit beach and relax. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Kovalam
, where plenty of leisure options available like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes, catamaran cruising etc by which you will be in a separate world of yours. The sightseeing also includes Kovalam Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake and more. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kovalam - Poovar
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Poovar
- known for swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands and lush flora. On arrival at Poovar check into the hotel and get refreshed. Rest of the day enjoy the beautiful sightseeing in and around Poovar Island till evening and visit Poovar beach in the evening to view beautiful sunset. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Poovar - Trivandrum / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Trivandrum / Bangalore. On arrival, you will be dropped at a designated point in Trivandrum / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Poovar Tour Package.