Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Kanyakumari Tour Package
Package Name: Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Kanyakumari Tour Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam and Kanyakumari
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Munnar
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Thekkady - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 06 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Then drive to Kovalam
- a beach town on the Arabian Sea, features three spectacular crescents - The Lighthouse, Samudra and the Hawa beaches. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful coastline. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or visit beach and relax. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Kovalam
, where plenty of leisure options available like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes, catamaran cruising etc by which you will be in a separate world of yours. The sightseeing also includes Kovalam Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake and more. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Kanyakumari
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace
- a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. On arrival at Kanyakumari
, check in to the hotel and then visit Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Kanyakumari - Trivandrum / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Trivandrum / Bangalore. On arrival, you will be dropped at a designated point in Trivandrum / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package.