Mysore - Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kochi Tour Package
Package Name: Mysore - Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kochi Tour Package
Duration: 12 Nights and 13 Days
Places covered: Mysore, Coorg, Wayanad, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Munnar and Kochi
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Mysore
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Mysore
. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatna
, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Mysore, visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mysore - Coorg
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats with beautiful nature. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad - Ooty
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
– consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coonoor
. Coonoor is known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, drive to full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 10 : Kodaikanal - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 : Munnar - Kochi
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi
- a major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea. On arrival at Kochi, check in to the hotel and afternoon proceed to visit Chinese Fishing Nets
- fixed land installations, which are used for a very unique and unusual method of fishing, St. Fransis Church
, Fort Kochi
- a seaside town in the south-western part of Main Kochi which is known for its old-world colonial charm, Mattancherry Palace
- Portuguese palace popularly known as the Dutch Palace, Jewish synagogue
and Jew Town
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 13 : Kochi - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mysore - Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kochi Tour Package.