Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Mararikulam Tour Package
Package Name: Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Mararikulam Tour Package
Duration: 12 Nights and 13 Days
Places covered: Kodaikanal, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Kovalam and Mararikulam
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Kodaikanal
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, drive to full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 03 : Kodaikanal - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Photo Shooting Point
- ideal spot for taking photos behind woods and streams, Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, Kundala Lake
- a picturesque lake situated 1700 meters above sea level. Then visit Top Station
- a tourist destination in the Kannan Devan hills of Munnar where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Pothamedu View Point
- a spectacular spot has a panoramic view of adjoining valley and river Muthirapuzha. Then visit Tea museum
(Monday Holiday) - known for housing an collection of old objects, Eravikulam National Park
- a sanctuary famous for the endangered Nilgiri Tahr (Mountain goat of South India). If time permits, visit Anamudi
- a trekker's paradise for adventurous activities like trekking and hiking. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive towards Kumarakom
, the icon of Kerala tourism and famous for its backwater tourism. Kumarakom offers wide variety of flora, exotic sightseeing, boating and fishing experience. On arrival at Kumarakom, check in your hotel/resort and then visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks. Then visit Bay Island Drift Museum for collection of unique driftwood sculptures is displayed at this snug, cylinder-shaped museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kumarakom - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 09 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Thiruvananthapuram - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram. Then drive to Kovalam
- a beach town on the Arabian Sea, features three spectacular crescents - The Lighthouse, Samudra and the Hawa beaches. Kovalam is a beautiful place to explore its beaches with scenic shores and a beautiful coastline. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or visit beach and relax. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Kovalam
, where plenty of leisure options available like Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes, catamaran cruising etc by which you will be in a separate world of yours. The sightseeing also includes Kovalam Art Gallery, Vellayani Lake and more. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Kovalam - Kanyakumari - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace
- a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. On arrival at Kanyakumari
- visit Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kovalam - Mararikulam
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mararikulam
- a popular beach destination of Kerala has a pristine beach and offers a spectacular view of the sunset, making it an ideal beach destination. On arrival at Mararikulam, check in to the hotel. Then proceed to the Mararikulam Beach to relax and unwind. You can indulge in different leisure activities like getting sun tanned on the beach; enjoying boating, fishing, surfing and parasailing on its turbulent waters and indulging into beach volleyball. You may also go for Ayurveda therapies and massages. Return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 13 : Mararikulam - Kochi / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi / Bangalore. On arrival at Kochi / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Mararikulam Tour Package.