Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey Tour Package
Package Name: Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey Tour Package
Duration: 11 Nights and 12 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Wayanad, Ooty, Coonoor, Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats with beautiful nature. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman. After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Ooty
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit to Edakkal Caves
– consist of two caves located at a height of 1000m. The caves can be accessed only by a 1 km trekking trail from Edakkal. Then drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Ooty - Coonoor - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coonoor
. Coonoor is known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Photo Shooting Point
- ideal spot for taking photos behind woods and streams, Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, Kundala Lake
- a picturesque lake situated 1700 meters above sea level. Then visit Top Station
- a tourist destination in the Kannan Devan hills of Munnar where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Pothamedu View Point
- a spectacular spot has a panoramic view of adjoining valley and river Muthirapuzha. Then visit Tea museum
(Monday Holiday) - known for housing an collection of old objects, Eravikulam National Park
- a sanctuary famous for the endangered Nilgiri Tahr (Mountain goat of South India). If time permits, visit Anamudi
- a trekker's paradise for adventurous activities like trekking and hiking. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Thekkady - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 12 : Alleppey - Kochi / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive to Kochi / Bangalore. On arrival at Kochi / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Wayanad - Ooty - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey Tour Package.